RC Lemaire Champagne
About the Champagne:
The quality of the products starts from the beginning :
- strict selection of the grapes when harvested (hand picking).
- no malo-lactic fermentation allowing an increase of quality of the champagne as it will retain its natural acidity.
- ageing of the harvests in oak barrels.
- sensible and even growing respecting the environment.
- use of organic methods coupled with the use of algae for fertilisation.
- Since 2001, Roger-Constant Lemaire champagne is dedicated to a policy of respecting the environment and is no longer using pesticides (as the other champagnes), but is using more ecological methods to prevent insect presence and proliferation.
- low sugar level (all of our production get between 6g and 8g sugar/liter only).
The wines are mostly sold direct to clients in Europe and the limited volumes are sold out each year.
Collection bottle Roger-Constant Vintage 2008 - 1er CRU - Limited edition
A Special Edition Vintage of 1,200 numbered bottles produced by the Lemaire Family to pay tribute to their Grandfather Roger Constant. A blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier (33% each), 12 months in oak barrels and 30 months in the cellar. Perfect for a gift or to enjoy your friends!
Millésime Less Hautes-Prières -Vintage 2008 Blanc de Blancs-
Champagne Millésime (Vintage) Blanc de Blancs. 9 months in oak barrels and matured in the cellars. This champagne has been made with our best vineyards from Hautvillers, where champagne is born, and got the award of the best Chardonnay of the world.
Rosé de Saignée -An exceptional champagne
A blend of 50% Pinot Noir and 50% Pinot Meunier produced by maceration to give the unique taste and colour. Very rare champagne : no red wine inside this 100% champagne. If you want to make a surprise to your friends, this champagne is perfect!
Cuvée Trianon - 1er CRU
Cuvée Trianon (Jewel of the Lemaire House) is a blend of 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay. Matured in temperature controlled steel vats and the alcoholic fermentation is maintained at 16 degrees to preserve the wines aromas. This champagne is our best awarded bottle.
Cuvée Select Réserve -Blanc de Noirs-
A full bodied and fruity Champagne, exclusively Pinot Meunier. Hand picked by strict selection on the vine stock to obtain an optimal maturity, a natural high proof and blooming aromas, spending a minimum of 4 years in the cellars.
RC LeMaire is exclusively imported to Australia by us and we are delighted to offer it to our guests.